Hello and welcome
Thank you for visiting my blog.
My name is Judanne, and I have commenced a Post Graduate Diploma in Career Guidance Counselling in DCU. As part of my studies I am researching the area of stress management within the role of a Career Guidance Counsellor.
The purpose of the blog is to generate a discussion on stress management. Soon I will be adding links to websites and video, resources that you may find helpful.
I would be grateful if you could take the time to discuss the questions below:
On a scale of 1 - 10 (1 = no stress, 10 = extremely stressful) How stressful is the role of a Career Guidance Counsellor?
If you experience stress in your role what do you believe to be the contributing factors? Examples could include: administration, management pressure etc.
What do you think could alleviate/reduce stress levels?
Many thanks for your input
Judanne